[rescue] Re: Sun Ultra 80

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Wed Aug 13 17:42:18 CDT 2003

Considering that the procs I think still go for about $350ish on ebay
(last time I looked), 1G of RAM would go for $100ish or better,
and two 36Gig discs with spud brackets would go for about $100...
that's $550, and we haven't talked about the chassis, graphics,
etc....

$1000 doesn't sound too bad... if you can beat it, I'd think it won't
be easy, and I don't think you'd beat it by much....

Then again.... this is all my opinion.... don't just take
my opinion.... see what others here have to say.

-- Curt