[rescue] Do you remember when? Security software.....

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Wed Aug 13 14:30:41 CDT 2003

On Wed, 13 Aug 2003, Kevin wrote:

> Agreed 100%, if you're calling the CEO greedy, you may
> as well call the shareholders (me!) greedy as well.

If the shoe fits...

Corporations (and, by association, shareholders) are government-
authorized, society-created entities.  If a corporation will gleefully
outsource its labor overseas, pissing on the society that gives it the
right to exist, solely to line the pockets of a few stockholders, that
is grossly irresponsible.

Note that I said "irresponsible" and not "illegal".  They are legally
authorized to do so, of course.  There are plenty of immoral and
irresponsible things that are perfectly legal to do.

They have legal protection granted them by society.  The least they can
do is keep our economy running.

--
Jonathan Patschke   )  "We're Texans.  We figure out ways to do these
Elgin, TX          (    things..."                    --Bill Bradford