[rescue] Do you remember when? Security software.....

Michael A. Turner mturner at whro.org
Wed Aug 13 13:01:58 CDT 2003

> On Wednesday, August 13, 2003, at 12:20 PM, Michael A. Turner wrote:
> >  If it
> > said "Working on MCSE" it went into the no pile.
> >
> <sarcasm> I have to sincerely thank people like you who contribute to
> the pain of people on this list for no good reason</sarcasm>
>
> Honestly you just don't know people's reasons for stating this... or
> their background.... if such a thing prevents you from scanning the
> rest of the resume... shame on you

	True, my bad, I should have been a little more clear on this. If the
stated Qualities where their only meeting requirements for the job this was
the result I mentioned. If they had real experience and/or other schooling
the result would be different (But they had a lot to overcome to get past
the ECPI thing, I REALLY hated that place.) If "Working on MCSE" appeared
with other things that mattered then I would know it was there to get past
the HR droids and forgive it.

Michael A. Turner
Systems Engineer WHRO
michael.turner at whro.org