[rescue] Do you remember when? Security software.....

N.Miller vraptor at promessage.com
Wed Aug 13 11:02:23 CDT 2003

On Tuesday, August 12, 2003, at 09:02 PM, Phil Stracchino wrote:

>> I'm just going to do this:

>> I mean, I want them to at least see it.
>

> *nod*  I'm just thinking about how I best want to do it so as to not
> piss people off and negate any gain.  If you're going to hack the HR
> system, best be as sure as possible your hack's going to work before
> you
> deploy it in the field.  :)

Set up some fake hotmail accounts with real-sounding people's names,
and write up some resumes for them (post to monster or whatever).

A lot of people don't include a phone number on the web job boards
for obvious reasons (job boards are notorious for selling peoples'
info).

Test your theories, see if you get emails requesting your contact
info.

=Nadine=