[rescue] Ultra 1. New heating system?

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Wed Aug 13 09:15:06 CDT 2003

The heat systems generate isn't necessarily a lot... but it is incremental....

My question would be... if you are going to put that stuff in a closet,
what will the temperature become in the closet....

systems will work in hot environments.... question is... how long ?

I hope you'll be keeping the closet open.... (or cooled).

-- Curt