[rescue] Do you remember when? Security software.....

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Wed Aug 13 09:00:18 CDT 2003

On Wednesday, August 13, 2003, at 09:12 AM, William Enestvedt wrote:

>>> ...and yes I've worn my MS cert pin
>>
>    This sounds naive, but do you really get a *pin* with your MSCE? Do
> you
> also get a wallet-sized membership card, and a plaque "suitable for
> display in
> your veal pen -- erm, in your cubicle," and a quick-reference card for
> the
> secret handshake?
>    Boy, if I had a scrap of respect for those before, it's probably
> gone now.
> -wde

You get a pin, a certificate, and a wallet card I believe... plus a
subscription to Microsoft Certified Professional... which I don't
really read all that often, but isn't as bad as it sounds because it's
written by real people not just MSofties.  The tone of the mag is more
like "we've been saddled with this crap lets use it to the best of its
abilities... so its a helpful magazine.... I'm just not interested in
it most of the time"

No plaque... but you do get <Monty Burns>...the plague!....</Monty
Burns>

Andrew