[rescue] Do you remember when? Security software.....

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Tue Aug 12 23:42:10 CDT 2003

On Wednesday, August 13, 2003, at 12:33  AM, Daniel de Young wrote:
> I've done my share of hiring and I want to see that the person took
> some
> care in preparing for the interview and that includes wearing something
> nicer than they normally would.  If they don't want to take a minute to
> put on some decent clothes, I'm going to wonder if they even want the
> job.  I would never dismiss somebody because of their clothes either.
>
> Well maybe if they were wearing an MSCE pin! <g>

Heh except I only wore it for MCSE interviews.. and it was an MCP pin.
I am not an MCSE yet... I got my CCNA, CCNP, Solaris 8 SCSA, A+, Apple
certs, Citrix Metaframe XP certs first....

especially the Cisco stuff.  I am only an MCSA right now.... and one
test away from the covetted *smirk* MCSE.. bleh... but it will
eliminate that obstacle.

I think I want to do HP-UX certification next.... but I really wish I
could do the IBM AIX stuff.  Oracle would be good too.

Andrew