[rescue] Fair Warning RPC Worm

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Tue Aug 12 14:04:56 CDT 2003

"From: "Michael A. Turner" <mturner at whro.org>
"
"	Today I am chasing the users who disregarded the E-mail that told
"them to install the patch. Sigh, no way to enforce it and now they are
"whining we should have done more to protect them. Damned if you do, Damned
"if you don't.

well, for a start you can tell 'em 'i told ya so'.

if they still complain, next time march into their office/cube and
interrupt what they're doing to install the patch.

-then- if they complain 'why don't you just send an email?', you can
reply 'remember last time?'