[rescue] Wireless (GPRS) connection speeds

N.Miller vraptor at promessage.com
Tue Aug 12 12:59:46 CDT 2003

On Tuesday, August 12, 2003, at 10:31 AM, N.Miller wrote:

> I know all these fancy details now after spending about 2 hours
> with the data gurus yesterday in Nextel training.

I forgot an additional piece of the puzzle...

If you don't want to go flat rate, I have a ball-park idea of how many
MB's/mo you will use based on your application from the data guru.
Unfortunately, it's in my class book, which is in the car, which is not
at the house.  I'll post them tonight.

=Nadine=