[rescue] looking for a Multia (now Octane parallel ports)

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Tue Aug 12 12:48:00 CDT 2003

I had no such luck at either Comp or Best Buy.  I
worked for both of those places (in a former life many
years ago :) and i can't imagine either one carrying
such an item, especially Best Buy.

They had cables with a 36 pin Micro Centronics on one
end and a 36 pin full size Centronics on the other? or
were they Micro Centronics on one end and regular
parallel on the other?

What part of the country were these stores in?

/KRM

keyserver: http://pgp.mit.edu/