[rescue] Do you remember when? Security software.....

Joshua Snyder josh at imagestream.com
Tue Aug 12 11:05:58 CDT 2003

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003, Phil Stracchino wrote:

> "Here's a box.  Fix what's inside it.  You're not allowed to look inside
>  the box, and we won't tell you what's in it."

This reminds me of a Tech Support we got at work one time.  The call came
in and it was the NSA.  The call went something like this...

Them: Hi I am <insert name> from the NSA and I am have a problem with
one of your products.
Us: Ok can you tell me what product you have?
Them: No.
Us: No what?
Them: I can't tell you what product I have.
Us: OK... well, what problem are you having?
Them: I can't tell you that either.
Us: But you are having a problem?
Them: Yes.
Us: Ok...

It went on like that for a while until we just decided to give them a
whole bunch of problem-solution scenarios.  I don't know for sure if we
ever fixed their problem but we have never heard back from them... :)

				josh