[rescue] FS: Stuff

robert_brooke gravitt brooke at gravitt.org
Mon Aug 11 12:31:23 CDT 2003

Hello fellow bit-shifters!

The wife got a new mini-PowerBook G4 tho replace her aging Clamshell iBook. I'm now supposed to sell her iBook to make up a little of the cost. I'm also going to get rid of some of the clutter in my office, and may have some things of interest to one or two of you.

The iBook: Graphite iBook Special Edition, 466MHz G3, 384 MB ram, 10GB HD, DVD, ports(USB, FireWire, 56K, ethernet), 2 batteries & 2 yo-yo adapters. Looks like the average price on these on ePay is about $600. Make offers.  Can include an AirPort card for $35.

I've also got quite a pile of Macs, some SGI gear, 2 HP 9000s, a NeXT, and a few Suns. Ping me if you're interested in a list of the stuff.

Thanks,
Brooke

PS. I found a stack of RAM from some Sun 3/260s. Anyone want?