[rescue] What to do with those USB "pen" drives...

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Thu Aug 7 20:08:27 CDT 2003

On Thu, 6 Aug 2003, N.Miller wrote:

> Since I haven't had a "real job" or done any consulting
> gigs in almost 1.5 yr. now, maybe that would explain it?

Or that you don't have the time to keep up with the worthless hype that
surrounds Linux.  I hadn't heard of it, either, and I'm personally not
surprised at all.  I've got my hands full with tons of other stuff.

Going by the tone of the "All the world runs Linux" crowd, you'd think
I was in a cave or something.

--
Jonathan Patschke   )  "We're Texans.  We figure out ways to do these
Elgin, TX          (    things..."                    --Bill Bradford