[rescue] Total corporate madness (

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Thu Aug 7 15:58:06 CDT 2003

On Thu, 7 Aug 2003, Joshua D. Boyd wrote:

> Yeah, but you use OS X.  Don't you use the vendor supplied compiler with
> it (which is GCC)?  It must not be too bad if Apple bases all of their
> stuff on it.

It seems to be much better on PPC (including POWER4) than it is on MIPS
but I don't know enough PPC assembly to see if there are some neat
tricks it could be using that it isn't.

--
Jonathan Patschke   )  "We're Texans.  We figure out ways to do these
Elgin, TX          (    things..."                    --Bill Bradford