[rescue] Insane HD price

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Wed Aug 6 13:34:53 CDT 2003

On Wednesday, August 6, 2003, at 12:38 PM, Charles Shannon Hendrix
wrote:

>> I have bought from these guys, and visited their brick-and-mortar
>> store
>> (visible from 101 a couple of miles from the airport in san jose).
>>
>> They WILL sell you something that works fine, but not in your box, so
>> caveat
>> emptor.
>
> Their website is pretty broken.  They have URLs set up as images that
> are actually HTML, several links just take you back to the main page,
> and they have mistakes like the CPU page showing you a list of memory.
>
> I've fired off two emails to the webmaster.

This stuff alone has caused me not to buy from them.  If they can't get
their website right how can I expect the product to be right.  Or how
can they keep my credit stuff secure?

Mike Hebel

--
Medieval Combat anyone? http://www.kingsofchaos.com/page.php?id=694655