[rescue] Insane HD price

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Tue Aug 5 22:27:05 CDT 2003

Can't say anything about them (vendor), but I can say that be aware
that the ST19171WC is a 1.6 inch height drives.

The 1.6 inch height drives are always cheaper.  I've seen inch height
9 gig drives for $20ish... so I'm not surprised your seeing ST19171WC for
that (they tended to run roughly half the cost of an similiar inch height
drive).

-- Curt