[rescue] Total corporate madness (

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Tue Aug 5 18:14:20 CDT 2003

On Wed, 6 Aug 2003, Frank Van Damme wrote:

> Hm, don't think Dave can trick me in thinking fc-al is actually affordeable...
> not for small systems at least.

Hey, man, it's your money. :)  It's all about opportunity.  Indeed, they
ONLY thing expensive about FC-AL on the used market is a box in which to
put the discs.  If you find some T-cards or a clueless guy trying to get
rid of an FC-AL box without knowing what it is, that part is taken
care-of.

--
Jonathan Patschke   )  "We're Texans.  We figure out ways to do these
Elgin, TX          (    things..."                    --Bill Bradford