[rescue] E3000's

Joshua D. Boyd jdboyd at celestrion.celestrion.net
Tue Aug 5 15:55:09 CDT 2003

On Tue, Aug 05, 2003 at 01:39:00PM -0500, Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:

> But neither of these take into account memory bandwidth or other
> niftiness, and we can't have PCs winning a rescue-defined benchmark,
> now can we?

I wouldn't object to any of my personal computers winning (well, there
are two I would, but they aren't the fastest of what I own anyway).  It
would be nice justice for my Octane to win.  I'm sure you own personal
computers that are quite nice as well.  Why should we limit the
benchmark to commercially owned systems rather than our personal ones?