[rescue] Motorola Powerstack

Zach Lowry zach at zachlowry.net
Tue Aug 5 13:56:15 CDT 2003

I believe if AIX is unavailable, you can run NetBSD or Linux. Not as
great as AIX for educational purposes, but still would make a decent
machine.

I look on eBay almost daily for a PowerStack just like yours. I want
one for my collection very badly.

Zach Lowry || Murfreesboro, TN || www.zachlowry.net
Linux / *BSD / Irix / Solaris / Apple / Unix Network Administration

Registered Linux User #264589
14 Different NetBSD-Supported Machines