[rescue] e3000

Todd Killingsworth tkilling at mindspring.com
Tue Aug 5 08:23:37 CDT 2003

The sleds I'm needing are the 1" version marked with Sun part# 540-3881
as modelled by this drive :

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2744910938&category=39974

As to whether this matches what you've got, I have no idea :)

There's also a 1.6" version I think I can use, but I wonder if the system
will run hotter with the extra .6" blocking airflow.

Todd Killingsworth