[rescue] Interesting SS10

Michael Dombrowski ab1244 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 4 22:32:52 CDT 2003

Hello all,
Given the arrival of my cheap AXi, my SS10 no longer
has any "useful" duty to perform so I would like to
turn it into a fun machine to play with. Right now it
is a SM51/SM41/128mb with FDDI and Videopix SBUS
cards. I would like to get a 133mhz SunPC, leaving me
with one free sbus slot. What is an interesting card
to put in there? I was thinking maybe GPIB, anything
else random/interesting that I should consider? I'll
be running Solaris 2.6 so it should have drivers for
that OS.

Anyone have an extra 133mhz SunPC that they would like
to part with?

Thanks
Mike