[rescue] Ok, what kind of SCSI connector is this?

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Mon Aug 4 17:33:26 CDT 2003

On Mon, 4 Aug 2003, Earl D. Baugh Jr. wrote:

> Ok, I have a few more details on this drive (and still not a lot of info...)
>
> It's a Western Digital.

If you could come up with the model number, that'd be instantly
enlightening.

> It's got a female 34 pin connector (it looks somewhat like the small SCSI

Perhaps it's not SCSI at all?  I've not heard of a 34-pin connector,
although I guess you could technically run narrow SE over 26 conductors.
Apple and iomega did this, but only externally.

> (WD didn't have the MDR125-0043 model listed either 8-( )

That sounds more like a serial number or an assembly number.  Western
Digital model numbers start with "WD", and WDR125 doesn't turn up
anything, either.

--
Jonathan Patschke   )  "We're Texans.  We figure out ways to do these
Elgin, TX          (    things..."                    --Bill Bradford