[rescue] RE: Cell Phones

Earl D. Baugh Jr. earl at baugh.org
Mon Aug 4 15:58:02 CDT 2003

ATTWS will also let you upgrade/downgrade your plan (at least they let ME
do it....I'm on their Digital One plans....) I call them up, if I know I
haven't crossed
one of the "boundaries" of minutes, and go with the cheaper plan that month.
I've probably changed my plan 8-10 times in the last two years...(I'm not
on any extended contract....actually I have only been one a "committed"
contract with them, or any other cell phone provider when I wanted a new
phone, and didn't want to shell out the cash up front...and yeah, I know
that isn't the cheap way to go...but it was the cash-flow way to go....and
hey, until number portability actually goes into effect, you're pretty much
locked into a vendor unless you LIKE changing your cell phone number...)

Earl