[rescue] E3000's

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Mon Aug 4 14:38:41 CDT 2003

On Mon, 4 Aug 2003, Joshua D. Boyd wrote:

> It will be interesting to hear what it takes.  I figured that running a
> modest Onyx full down in this part of the country would cost about $65 a
> month.

Everything I've heard about E3x00 systems seems to indicate that they
take even less power than E450s.  If so, that's quite a modest amount of
power for such a nice machine.

We need a unit of measurement for stuff like that.  Something like watts
per (MIPS * weighted-clocks-per-instruction).

--
Jonathan Patschke   )  "We're Texans.  We figure out ways to do these
Elgin, TX          (    things..."                    --Bill Bradford