[rescue] E3000's

Todd Killingsworth tkilling at mindspring.com
Mon Aug 4 12:49:36 CDT 2003

Mine is much more baseline - 2-way 250, 512M, 2 drives - 2G and 4G.

But it has all it's skins, and I can nickel and dime parts from places as
time goes by.

I don't know if it was the best deal, but I got it for a little over $350.00
+ $100.00 for shipping from Austin, TX.

Considering $300.00 would only get me only a SGI Crimson chassis three years
ago, I'm happy.

I've not been running this continually, due to people's comments about power
use. I'd rather see the power bill after occasional use first.  After all,
my wife has that electric jet engine to dry her hair with, but it's not on
24/7.

Todd Killingsworth

>> Cool- another E3K owner. I _love_ mine. 6-way 336's and a gig o' RAM.
Kicks