[rescue] good spring cleaning

John Mothershead john at backyardtech.com
Mon Aug 4 11:10:59 CDT 2003

For those who have used compressed air, do you have a problem with moisture
in the air?

  I bought a nitrogen bottle and a regulator at the local welding/compressed
gas dealer. Initial cost was a bit steep, $125 or so, I don't remember what
refills are, but no to bad. I get a nice regulatable stream of dry gas.
Works great!

-- John