[rescue] any tricks for installing/removing ram from sparc10s?

Shannon shannon at widomaker.com
Mon Aug 4 09:39:01 CDT 2003

On Sun, Aug 03, 2003 at 12:08:22AM -0700, N. Miller wrote:

> Sprint was the bottom of customer service.  Verizon was
> number one.  The rest were mixed up in the middle.

I'd definitely agree about Sprint.  I use them only because I have
a contract.

Verizon... I hear a lot of complaints about their service. If they are
indeed number one, then it has to be in terms of the lesser of many
evils.

I think all of them suck right now.

I'd be a hell of a lot happier if I could cancel or change my service.
They would either compete or lose a customer then.

Right now they have largely captive customer bases.

I also really get far more time than I need. There is no smaller plan
from Sprint that fits my actual usage. They used to have $20/month plans
that worked fine, but those are gone. Cheapest now is almost $40/month,
and you have *less* daytime long distance than before.

UNIX/Perl/C/Pizza__________________________________shannon at widomaker.com