[rescue] OT - Visio Stencils

James james at jdfogg.com
Sun Aug 3 22:09:43 CDT 2003

> P.S. Actually, I did the GIAC/GSEC because I felt that it was actually
> worth something to me as a personal challenge (otherwise, I'd never have
> shelled out the dough)... I don't think any HR people even know what it
> is.  All they know is CCNP and *maybe* CISSP (if the hiring manager told
> them what acronym to search for).

I'm actually certified (Oh! The Shame!). I am a MMND. Major geek points to
anyone who figures that one out. It even has to do with name brand routers!
The shop I was working for was required to have one onstaff to sell some
product. The manufacturer no longer makes routing equipment and now I shall
die in obscurity, never having achieved the fame I so richly deserve :-)

OK, here is the answer (in reverse so I don't ruin it for anyone who was
actually trying)

rengiseD krowteN aidemitluM alorotoM