[rescue] any tricks for installing/removing ram from sparc10s?

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Sat Aug 2 16:42:25 CDT 2003

On Sat, 2 Aug 2003, N. Miller wrote:

> I like the "hook" idea, too.  I did something like that recently
> when reassembling an Moto i95c for a customer (vanity shell) to get

Yikes!  Those things are -tiny- and complicated.  I have an i90 and love
it.  At least we know whom you sell cell service for now. :)

I'd have ordered it through you, if I'd have known that.

--
Jonathan Patschke   )  "We're Texans.  We figure out ways to do these
Elgin, TX          (    things..."                    --Bill Bradford