[rescue] Culling the Herd, Sparc Stations Available

Darryl Barile dbarile at interserv.com
Wed Apr 30 22:04:49 CDT 2003

Spring is here and so is a renewed effort to make some
room. I have 2 Sparcstations availabe for local pickup.
Both work. Both are in good cosmetic shape.

Also have a box of bezels, wires, cables, and a few PROMs

Local is Raleigh/Apex NC

I have a Sparc 4 & a Sparc 5.
128 Megs of RAM in each.
Each has a 2 gig drive (with the needed sled)
Each has a good PROM
Both are 110 MHz
Both have floppies
The 4 has a sound card. (does anyone use these?)
The 5 has a SBUS video card (The 4 doesn't need one)
The Sparc 4 is in an Aurora 2 type case (thin floppy)
The Sparc 5 is in an Aurora 1 type case.
Each one has Solaris 2.6 installed (you are welcome to supply a different
OS)
No Keyboards/No Mouse err mices err mooses.

How Much?  Well they are not worth much, but offer a
small SUN trade anyway please.  That way I can tell the SO...

"Yes I traded them"

Reply off list please