[rescue] Where to find 3com Superstack II 3300 rack mount brackets?

Geoff geoff at hasker.net
Wed Apr 30 18:38:05 CDT 2003

I bought this great 24 port 10/100 switch off ebay about a month ago, but now
I would like to place it in my 19" rack.  Does anyone have any idea where I
could get replacement rackmount rails, ears, brackets, or whatever the pieces
of hardware are called?  I have checked a variety of sources, but they all
seem to only offer brackets for the smaller switches in the Superstack class.
Should I try to make these myself?  They do not look that complicated to
construct.

Thanks,

Geoff