[rescue] Wit's end -- Indigo2

Joshua Newton limelight at speakeasy.net
Wed Apr 30 16:31:58 CDT 2003

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. wrote:

> If your unit is Teal (green)... I think I have an extra top in pretty
> good condition (I actually have a whole case.. gutted).  If your interested
> in it to get yours better looking, let me know.

Nope, it's purple. I wanted this one largely because of that. Guess it
doesn't make much difference any more. :P

> I also have loads of Indigo 2 parts if there is anything you need (
> CPUs, mainboards, power supplies, midplanes, memory, keyboards, a couple
> of mice, XZ (GR3-Elan) graphics board sets, etc).

Memory might be nice, if you're willing to sell it cheap. Once my memory
kit arrives, it'll be up to 256MB, so I wasn't planning to add any more...

How does the GR3-Elan compare to MG10-Impact? I've already got an MG10
board in it. (I'm still learning a lot about these systems, so for all I
know, the GR3 can calculate the position and trajectory of every
particle in the universe twice a second, whereas the MG10 can just about
handle a game of tic-tac-toe.:)