[rescue] Wit's end -- Indigo2

Joshua Newton limelight at speakeasy.net
Wed Apr 30 16:03:35 CDT 2003

SGI should have stopped with the original Indigo. That had the most
amazing case design of any computer I've ever seen. The only time you
ever needed a tool to work on it was if you had to pull the screw on the
back to take the power supply out. Everything else just popped neatly
apart or untwisted or whatever.

See, that's why SGI is dying. Cruddy case design.