[rescue] Re: Re: Re: Deal - HP 9000 memory

Gavin Hubbard ghub005 at xtra.co.nz
Mon Apr 28 23:04:01 CDT 2003

At 22:47 28/04/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>> They will work fine in a C180. In fact they'll work fine in any of the
older C-class machines (C100-C360).

>> IIRC the C-class machines have 6-banks of 2 modules (12 slots) so you'll
be able to install one of these kits and still have one bank left.

>I have a C110.  I thought they maxed out at 512MB.
>--
>Eric Dittman
>dittman at dittman.net

Yeah - my bad. What I meant was that the modules are compatible with the
C100/C110.

The C100/C110 systems cannot hold as many modules as the C160-C360 (IIRC
they have three banks - six modules max?).

Regards,

Gavin