[rescue] Netra T1

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Mon Apr 28 13:41:53 CDT 2003

On Mon, Apr 28, 2003 at 11:11:46AM -0700, ftg wrote:
> 1) I have several NETRA's
> 2) Cisco console Cable works
> 3) Plain Ethernet CAT5 Cable works with modular to DB9 connector
> 4) these pizza boxes are really bloody nice..  (SCSI all the way baby)

1) I have one. T1 105
2 and 3) I use an ethernet cable with the silver db25 adapter on mine.
I have a stash of them and can get more locally for a buck or two
if anyone needs them.
4) Except that they're not pizzaboxes. Assuming you mean the Netra T1.
Pizzaboxes are the SS1-shaped systems that are shaped like a pizzabox.
Either that, or you eat crappy pizza (my fave is as thick as a T1 105).

--Rob