[rescue] OT: Linux and USB on Intel

David Holland dholland at woh.rr.com
Sun Apr 27 21:08:04 CDT 2003

On Sun, 2003-04-27 at 13:26, Dave McGuire wrote:

> >  I wouldn't volunteer to be the one sole source of support
> > for a company (famous exapmles like: hit by a bus, irreplaceable, can't
> > take vacations, etc. should be inserted here)
>
>    This is a good point, but remote console access if your friend. ;)

Bah!  My idea of a good vacation involves leaving the pager, phones,
computer, internet, and (sometimes) electricity behind.

I dunno about you, but my name isn't Mitnick, nor can I whistle launch
codes into a pay phone at 300baud, remote console access isn't much use
w/ out electricity. :-)

> > A few $K to have someone else back me up/help me out, esp if that few
> > $K is OPM, is fine by me. ;^)
>
>    Eh...More for you, man.  Every time I've had experience with those
> "support" folk, I've known more about their company's products than
> they did.

You deal with Sun's support to??? ;-)

David