[rescue] Unix Hater's Handbook now available as a free download from (one of the) authors

Martin Marshall martinm at allwest.net
Sun Apr 27 10:09:21 CDT 2003

Kevin wrote:
> Access Denied?
>
> /KRM

I checked http://research.microsoft.com/~daniel/  There is a note on his
page:

#  The Unix-Haters Handbook  (Co-Editor/Author), IDG Books, June, 1994,
ISBN 1-56884-203-1. This book went out of print in October of 1997,
after a press run of 20,000 copies.  It used to be available online in
PDF format, but on 4/26/03, Slashdot noticed its presence here, and I'll
wait for the brou-ha-ha to settle down before putting the link back.

I suppose that it will return in due time.

Martin