[rescue] Old Drives

Joshua D. Boyd jdboyd at celestrion.celestrion.net
Sat Apr 26 20:53:09 CDT 2003

I have 4 harddrives here that must go.  I've offered them various other
places, and if someone doesn't take them soon, I'm going to have to make
a trip to the trash with them.

First, I have two emulex ESDI to SCSI boards.

Second, I have two Seagate 41600N full heigh 5.25 disk drives.

Third, I have two Micropolis disks.  full heigh 5.25, P/N CS0006-01-6A,
M/N 1558, ESDI, 382 meg capacity.

Taker must pick up (from Lancaster PA), or be willing to pay S&H to the
tune of me dropping them packed only in antistatic bags on the MBE
counter, and having them pack and ship.

If these aren't gone in two weeks, the hit the trash.