[rescue] OT: Linux and USB on Intel

Jeffrey Nonken jeff_work at nonken.net
Sat Apr 26 14:06:32 CDT 2003

On Sat, 26 Apr 2003 11:35:11 -0700 (PDT), Lionel Peterson
<lionel4287 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Sorry for the delayed posting, but I've been trying to avoid this
> topic... I finally gave in.

Yes. Well, the other 6 people who have already shoved this down my throat
after I admitted I was wrong weren't enough, so it's a good thing you
followed up.

Just for the record: Yes, I admit I was wrong. I shot off my mouth without
checking my facts, and I deserve what I got. I'm embarrassed, I stuck my
foot in my mouth, I'm eating crow and humble pie.

I've stoically endured the multiple corrections, because I understand the
nature of a forum like this. I've even ignored remarks (in a different
thread) about stupid Windows users, because obviously I'm just as stupid a
Windows user as I thought I wasn't.

Mea culpa. I suck. I'm a stupid Windows user who will never learn.

Perhaps I should change my name and move to a different town, because at
this point it's obvious I'm not going to live this down.

---
Man, that lightning sounds clo#AaE6&^P?LN/  NO CARRIER