[rescue] Re: Drive Reliability (was SCSI drive for sale at buy.com)

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Fri Apr 25 20:00:32 CDT 2003

On Friday, April 25, 2003, at 08:55 PM, Dan Sikorski wrote:
> How did you make noise?

   I play drums.  Classic and modern rock covers for the more
"commercial" efforts (people in bars usually want to hear songs that
they know), rock/jazz fusion (more rockish though) jam sessions.

   My equipment was a Tama Imperialstar 9-piece acoustic (piano white,
gorgeous) earlier, and a set of Roland VDrums (TD-10) now.  I'm
thinking of picking up an acoustic kit again though; I miss my old one.
  I still have all my old cymbals, as they were a significant investment
and are much easier to store than the shells!

         -Dave

--
Dave McGuire
St. Petersburg, FL