[rescue] Re: Drive Reliability (was SCSI drive for sale at buy.com)

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Fri Apr 25 11:20:29 CDT 2003

On Fri, 25 Apr 2003, Dave McGuire wrote:

>    YES!  *peep peep*   *boop boop boop*  *peep*
>
>    Those were definitely cool drive noises. :-)

Wow!  I loved those drives!  That's why I started playing with Macs at
such a young age (8 or so).  Any computer that sounded like computers
were "supposed to" (as per movies) had to be cool.

--
Jonathan Patschke *) "who has been feeding my cats crack again??  they
Thorndale, TX     (*  were doing chuck norris shit all over the apartment