[rescue] looking for dd-image of Sun 386i

Walter Belgers walter+rescue at belgers.com
Fri Apr 25 07:57:07 CDT 2003

Hi all,

I still can't get my Sun 386i/250 to install. If anybody can provide me
with a dd-copy of a 327MB disk with SunOS on it, I'd be very happy!
(I'll provide a fast ftp site.)

The first floppy loads a kernel, but loading the ram disk image from
floppy #1 never ends. I've checked to see if the floppy was ok, I've
installed a new floppy drive, I've done full diagnostics with the
diagnostics floppy, and I have no clue what it is.

Thanks,
Walter.
--
Walter Belgers         "Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus
walter at belgers.com       Latinis alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes!"