[rescue] KVM and Sunfire 280r

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Fri Apr 25 00:16:23 CDT 2003

On Thu, 24 Apr 2003, Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:

> In it was a 5.5 million $$$ Cray/SGI combination that happened to be
> generating 75% of their revenue at the time.
>
> "They aren't even using it, and none of it is hooked up."

The proper response was: "I'll give you $3.50 for it!  You don't even
have to pay shipping.  I'll pick it up."

> All the wiring was, of course, under the floor.

With their bodies soon to follow, I hope.

--
Jonathan Patschke *) "who has been feeding my cats crack again??  they
Thorndale, TX     (*  were doing chuck norris shit all over the apartment