[rescue] KVM and Sunfire 280r

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Thu Apr 24 11:09:22 CDT 2003

You can converters to run Sun's with PS/2 keyboards and mice.  Sun even
made one called the "Sun Interface Converter" (part number 370-2068-01).

With that and a 13W3 to HD15 video adapter would allow you to use a
PS/2 KVM (provided it handles the video frequencies that the Sun produces).

Of course, you lose the Sun special keys (Stop, Again, Props, Undo,
Front, Copy, Open, Paste, Find, Cut)...

-- Curt