[rescue] SGI Personal Irises- Free

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 24 06:13:13 CDT 2003

--- Michael Schiller <schiller at agrijag.com> wrote:

> On Monday, April 21, 2003, at 01:38 AM, Kevin wrote:

> > Nothing but a briefcase fits in the back hatch.  I'll
> > check my priorities next time i buy a car :)
>
> You could always just add a trailer hitch onto the back of most any
> car. U-Haul charges something like $25/day or less depending on the
> trailer size, if you're close enough to drive to get it, you can
> throw a trailer on the back, and rescue almost anything :)

You can rent vans cheaply for local (return to same location) from
places like enterprise (IIRC, it has been a while) - I think it was <
$50/day the last time I rented one with unlimited mileage - I put 9-10
hours on that truck, and several hundred miles in my "local" rental to
rescue two equipment racks...

Not a bad deal.

=====
Lionel