[rescue] Culling the herd...

William Barnett-Lewis wlewis at mailbag.com
Wed Apr 23 19:56:17 CDT 2003

Due to continuing unemployment, I have a couple of machines to sell.
Nothing all that special or ezciting, but I thought I'd ask if anyone
here was interested. Make me an offer - I'm willing to ship at cost. I'm
located in Madison, WI.

1) Alphaserver 300 256mb/2gb/2mb video card. Current SRM installed.

2) Macintosh Performa 6116cd (aka 6100 with a cdrom and a 2mb AV card
installed.) 72mb, and a 2gb drive.

3) SunPCi 300mhz 1st generation. Has a screwed up bios - won't take a
flash and won't retain settings over a poweroff even with a new battery.

4) Powerbook 540C 20mb, 340mb disk, inop floppy. Has 8.1 installed.

5) Mac IIsi forgotten how much ram and disk. Has cache card and ethernet
card.

Thanks,

William
relations, for nature cannot be fooled.
Feynman's Appendix to the Rogers Commission Report.