[rescue] SCSI drive for sale at buy.com

Jeffrey Nonken jeff_work at nonken.net
Wed Apr 23 11:41:03 CDT 2003

I don't know if this is a good price, but it seemed appropriate to at least
let the list know.

http://www.buy.com/retail/clearance/product.asp?sku=70010274&loc=114

Enterprise 9.15 GB 10k Ultra II SCSI 68 pin Wide

Western Digital : WDE9150-0040 : Enterprise 9.15 GB 10k Ultra II SCSI 68
pin Wide
  Item#: KYGXN4
This product qualifies for Free Shipping
Our Price: $35.95