[rescue] Motorola Powerstack DT603-66

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Tue Apr 22 22:12:19 CDT 2003

I just wandered across an auction printout from 2 1/2 years ago for
a Motorola Powerstack PPC603 machine I bought. I think I even remember
where it is, but I'm not sure.

Can anything interesting or useful be done with this critter? I know
it won't run Solaris PPC (tried that when I got it, I think), but it
does seem kinda cute. It might need some upgrading (16MB/500MB) but
maybe it'd make a useful router.

--Rob