[rescue] OT: Linux and USB on Intel

Jeffrey Nonken jeff_work at nonken.net
Mon Apr 21 14:49:45 CDT 2003

On Mon, 21 Apr 2003 15:19:06 -0400, "Kevin Loch" <kloch at gurunet.net> wrote:

>  That video card
> is good for one thing: games.  If he's using it for games,
> then I'd say he's using the right tool for the job,
> clothespin or not :)

Well... actually, it does pretty well for displaying text, too. <grin>

It WAS primarily designed for gaming, and while it's a tad creaky by
today's standards, it's still my number 1 gaming card (mostly because I
can't afford to upgrade :/  ). Weapons Factory Arena is one of the most
greedy resource-hogging Quake mods, and the card still does an adequate
job.

---
Homer no function beer well without.