[rescue] OT: Linux and USB on Intel

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Mon Apr 21 13:35:27 CDT 2003

"Curtis H. Wilbar Jr." <rescue at hawkmountain.net> wrote:

> 1986 Rabbit ?????
>
> Where are you from... last year for the bunny in the US was 1984...
> then it was replaced by the Golf (which the Rabbit was known as the
> Golf almost everywhere else in the world except the US).

I can't recall the year (hence IIRC).  However, this particular Rabbit
was not made for the US market initially, it was born and driven in .de
before being imported to .us.  That's what made it so special, at least
to me, and the reason why I suggested it to my sister - who promptly
trashed it.  :-(

--
Kurt                 "Who am I kidding?  Cake is just a delivery
kurt at k-huhn.com        mechanism for icing."